Wednesday, February 20, 2008

News- Store Promotions & we're on Veganbean!

Veganbean has added Vegan Etsy to their list of friends on their website! If so inclined, please list them on your sites. Thank you, Veganbean!


On a similar note, if you notice that Vegan Etsy has been linked to or listed anywhere, please pass it along to me so that I can post about it and add them to our friend list. This includes any of your personal sites! :)


I would also like to post any promotions that any of our members have for their stores. If you're having a sale or promotion, please let me know so that I can post it here.


6 comments:

Cody said...

I've had this blog on my blog roll since I joined. Overflowing with Awesome.

I've been meaning to add either a Flickr Badge or a Mini Etsy to the side bar with all Vegan Etsy stuff, but I haven't decided which I'd want. (I'd prefer the Etsy one, but I'm not sure how to do that without deleting all my personal favorites and adding just Vegan Etsy favorites. Any thoughts?)

Molly said...

Thanks Cody, I added your site to our friends list!

Melanie said...

I've added both Vegan Etsy and Vegan Bean to my blog - The Coma Girl Designs. You can find them in the Vegans that Blog section and I also have a Vegans On Etsy section.

xoxo
Melanie @ The Coma Girl Designs

Molly said...

Thanks Melanie! I added your site to our friends list. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to us!! If you want us to do the same just go to our site and email us. :]

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to us!! If you want us to do the same just go to our site and email us. :]