Saturday, May 10, 2008

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I'd like to thank all of the team members that have been participating in one way or another. It means a lot that although our team is a "laid back" one without participation requirements that so many of you use the team tag, make treasuries, help with promoting the team, post on the message board and more. I think it goes to show that vegans create strong communities! Just scroll on down this page and you'll see how many treasuries we've had lately. Very impressive!

I'd like to give an extra special thanks to Melanie of The Coma Girl Designs for making so many of our lovely graphics, creating the facebook group and setting up a team blog ring. Thanks so much, Melanie!!

For those of you that are members and haven't been as involved, I'd love to see you on the message board more. Don't be shy! I'd also love to see more interviews come my way. If you need the questions, just convo me & I'll send them your way.

Go team!

No comments: