Saturday, December 11, 2010

A new artist on the Vegan Etsy Team!

Meet Colby Krolak, the newest member of the team! She is a wildlife artist with a beautiful mission statement:
I am a Wildlife & Animal Artist. Whether it is the cheerful story of a frolicsome chipmunk or the legacy of a vanishing species, I intend to illustrate each creature’s personality, beauty and worth. I believe there is always something to learn from the wild and always room to grow as an artist. With my art, I hope to convey my love and respect for wildlife and encourage humans of all ages to appreciate and learn from the natural world around them.
Colby's designs are available for purchase as individual works of art, and are also printed on t-shirts to wear with pride!

African Lovebirds Digital Painting by Colby Krolak

"Jareth" Barn Owl Scratchboard by Colby Krolak

No comments: