Saturday, October 5, 2013

love bats? We do.


Bats are SO freaking cruelly shot down, fogged and poisoned to death so they can be boiled (sometimes while still alive) so 'jewelry designers' can snatch their skulls and other bones to make jewelry out of them.
 SAY NO TO ANIMAL CRUELTY 
and only buy your jewelry/accessories from fellow vegans and cruelty free business owners!







Starrlight Jewelry -&- Sanctuary says:

OCTOBER SHELTER OF THE MONTH: Bat World Sanctuary
> www.batworld.org <
for the month of October, 50% of all sales placed through
www.StarrlightJewelry.com will be donated to bat world.
- all of the 25% items from our 'bat world' shop section are automatically bumped to 50%.
~* if you cannot purchase or donate to help the fur babies, 
please like and share in hopes it reaches people who can.
~* I will be closing up shop for a few months starting in November,
 lets go out with a BIG BANG and help the bats!OCTOBER SHELTER OF THE MONTH: Bat World Sanctuary
> www.batworld.org <
for the month of October, 50% of all sales placed through 
www.StarrlightJewelry.com will be donated to bat world.
- all of the 25% items from our 'bat world' shop section are automatically bumped to 50%.
~* if you cannot purchase or donate to help the fur babies, please like and share in hopes it reaches people who can.
~* I will be closing up shop for a few months starting in November, lets go out with a BIG BANG and help the bats!

1 comment:

Alandre said...

I always turn to Vampire any time I want to. I became a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to anybody. at the snack of my finger things are made happen. I am now a Powerful Man and no one steps on me without an apology. I turn to Human beings also at any time I want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my Town. I became a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduced me into a Vampire Kingdom by giving me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com