Thursday, November 28, 2013

Homemade Ranch Mix

Source: http://www.theglutenfreevegan.com/2013/08/homemade-ranch-mix/
 -printable recipe card-



Using the Dry Mix:

To make into a vinaigrette, combine 1 tablespoon of the dried mix with 1/4 cup lemon juice or apple cider vinegar and 1/4 cup olive oil. Whisk to combine. Makes 1/2 cup dressing.

To make into a creamy dressing, combine 1 tablespoon of the dried mix with 1/4 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk and 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise. Whisk to combine. Makes 1/2 cup dressing.
To make into a thick dip, combine 1 tablespoon of the dried mix with 1/2 cup of vegan mayonnaise. Whisk to combine. Makes 1/2 cup of dip.

 Source: http://www.theglutenfreevegan.com/2013/08/homemade-ranch-mix/

HAPPY THANKSLIVING EVERYONE!
~Vegan Handmade

1 comment:

Alandre said...

I always turn to Vampire any time I want to. I became a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to anybody. at the snack of my finger things are made happen. I am now a Powerful Man and no one steps on me without an apology. I turn to Human beings also at any time I want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my Town. I became a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduced me into a Vampire Kingdom by giving me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com