Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Team Updates!!

The majority of votes in the poll were for the message board, so we will be using it for now on for our team’s communications rather than the Yahoo group, which has been deleted. If you haven’t signed up on the message board yet, please take a minute to do so and take a look around. There’s quite a bit of activity on it already, including a thread discussing our upcoming Earth Day event. If you don’t have the link, it’s to the right with the rest of our links and is also listed on most of our other sites. Feel free to contact me with any questions about the board or problems you encounter.

If you haven’t sent me your interview and would like to have it posted here, please send it to me as soon as you can. I’m fresh out of them!

1 comment:

Cody said...

I think this may work better than the Group. For me, anyway. I've always been awful with Yahoo or MSN things... plus, having unique usernames without going through a bunch of work is bound to make things run more smoothly.