Friday, April 4, 2008

Updates & Tidbits

Our team page was just updated, so everyone that is a member is now on the page. I checked the links once, but just in case one of them does get broken, please let me know. There are just a few more things that need to be updated that were missed, but for the most part the page is up to date!

If you want to take part in the Earth Day promotion, please post over on the message board in this thread or convo me to let me know you want to be added to the list of participants.

Speaking of the message board, please sign up if you haven't already! There are a lot of good discussions starting up already and it has good information about the team and veganism on it. Plus, it's great getting to know everyone!

I'm still looking for interviews, so please get them to me if you want yours posted!

No comments: