This giveaway is now CLOSED!! Thanks so much to everyone who participated, and keep your eyes peeled for the next one!
Hello friends! In this season of thanks and giving, we here at the Vegan Etsy Team would like to do some giving of our own... with The Great Vegan Etsy Giveaway! You'll enter by telling us about some of your favorite Vegan Etsy Team shops. If you win, you'll receive a Vegan Etsy Team prize pack full of items hand-crafted by our members! It's been a while since we've done one, and we have some terrific new items from amazing new team members in the prize pack.
So how do you enter? It's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
In a comment to this blog post, please:
1. Name a Vegan Etsy Team shop which donates a percentage of its proceeds to an animal cause, and tell us about your favorite item in that shop;
2. Name a Vegan Etsy Team shop which makes items that help you proudly proclaim your veganity to the world, and describe your favorite item in that shop; and
3. Name a Vegan Etsy Team shop which you think has great gifts, and describe an item in that shop that you would like to give (or recieve!).
And now, the fine print...
*You must complete ALL THREE STEPS to qualify for entry!
*Please INCLUDE LINKS to the items that you choose.
*Please make sure we know how to get in touch with you! You can't win if we can't find you. ;)
*You can find Vegan Etsy Team shops by checking out our Etsy Teams Page of Active Members!
*Winners will be chosen by random drawing.
*The giveaway starts NOW and ends at Midnight, Eastern Time, on Sunday December 11th. The winner will be announced on Monday, December 12th right here on this blog!
*As always, blog followers get double entry!
***Good luck, have fun, and Happy Holidays!***
* * * * * *
1. Melissa Bastian's shop Melissa Bastian donates 10% of proceeds to Imaginary Animal Sanctuary. I love her painting of bunny rabbits because I have bunnies too! http://www.etsy.com/listing/74566476/september-hares-a-tale-of-three-rabbits
2. Melissa Bastian's shop Bright Design would help me show off my veganness with these cute "vegan" pins: http://www.etsy.com/listing/20700819/vegan-pins-show-your-veganity
3. I think Melissa Bastian's shop Libellule is the best gift shop ever, and I would love to receive this sparkly blue necklace: http://www.etsy.com/listing/74586654/on-the-town-some-enchanted-evening-a