Friday, March 19, 2010

We All Scream For Ice Cream!

Well, I do at least! With the weather finally warming up, my thoughts of course turn toward ice cream, delicious vegan ice cream. Celebrate the icy goodness with these cute picks from the Vegan Etsy Team:


Triple Scooper Ice Cream Magnet by Sick on Sin:





Giant Ice Cream Cone by Sierra Pelona Crochet:





Ms. Lickety Sweets Print by myzoetrope:





And from my shop, Vegancraftastic, the Ice Cream Social project bag:








-Kala (Vegancraftastic)

5 comments:

customdesigns4ubynan said...

cute stuff - really like your bag.

Unknown said...

See the problem is no ice cream you can eat! The middle item is a little disturbing, in an amusing way, anthropomorphic ice cream cones; eeeeep!

Embee Breedlove said...

I never, ever, get tired of ice cream. The eating kind, the looking kind, whatever.

Victoria said...

I really love that crocheted ice cream cone!

Our favourite local ice cream parlor just opened this week - so even though it's still a little cool, we went on Wednesday evening for our first cone of the season. :o)

Unknown said...

mmm, I want some ice cream!