Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Review- For The Love Of Vegan

The following was written by Starr of Starrlight Jewelry.

If you are a member of the etsy forums, then you know that there is much conjecture and trepidation about buying food online. A large number of buyers and sellers alike speculate what is in the food that shouldn't be. I think that through their own fears and insecurities they attempt to sway others from making purchases they themselves would not.

Having a strong will and a mind of my own I am very rarely if ever swayed by the thoughts and feelings of these types of expressions. As to that I breached a gap so many are unwilling to and purchased some cookies for my family.

I looked about the Vegan Etsy team food sellers for a number of days, after the decision had been made to buy some cookies, deciding which ones to pick as there are a great number of treats to choose from. My eyes lingered over ForTheLOVEofVEGAN for a period of time and then found myself returning to her shop repeatedly, thus my decision was made.

I selected 2 types of cookies, Spicy Oatmeal Raisin Vegan Cookies Organic and
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Vegan Organic Cookies for my purchase. I was very pleased by the quality customer service when Heather, the shop keeper pm'd quite shortly after to ask me about any changes or customizations I may like for the cookies. I thanked her for the options, already eager to receive my prizes, and said to keep the order as is.

The cookies arrived 5 days later, via Priority mail, not a single one smashed up, broken or falling apart. She had done a marvelous job to ensure the wrath of the post office would not befall my treats.

The cookies themselves were fantastic. These delectable treats were large, soft and chewy! My little one, always excited to see new packages coming to the home, was standing beside me in the kitchen hooting a happy "cookies mommy! COOKIES!" in her excitement. I selected a Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie for myself and handed her one as well.
The sensation of that first bite was indescribable. Melt in your mouth seems to be such a flat and unimaginative statement compared to the total oral ecstasy of these cookies. The look on my daughters face can sum it up a bit though.
I've always been partial to oatmeal and peanut butter cookies, and in my 27 years of sampling I can honestly say that these are the best ones that I have ever had. If you are ever in the mood for a tasty tid-bit of pleasure I strongly suggest a snack sampling from TheLoveOfVegan, as I can assure you, you won't be disappointed.

No comments: