Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Review- Uber Duper Creations

I’ve ordered from Uber Duper Creations several times now for all of my animal companions and myself, loving my experience each time. Whether it was Beastie Biscuits for Emma, catnip toys for Crystal and Sophie or lovely cards, I got fast shipping, friendly service and quality products each time. Everything was beautifully made and the biscuits & toys went over very well!

Any shop that caters to companion animals has a special place in my heart, but Uber Duper Creations pulls on my heart strings even more because they give a percentage of their sales to Peaceful Prairie Sanctuary, (my favorite charity) and are located in Colorado, one of my very favorite places in the world. Plus, Pippi is just a wonderful person all around!

If you’re looking for something special for your companion animal, this is the place to check out. You will not be disappointed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So flattered!!! Thank you sooo much!!!

<3<3<3