Saturday, August 22, 2009

Aunt Flos Pads my brand spankin new etsy handmade shop!

My reusable menstrual items were taking over Holistically Heather, and we are in the process of selling my pads at a few co-op groceries in the area. So we figured, no better time than now to start a seperate website for our reusables!


Never tried reusables? Here are a few things people have said about my pads:

So soft and comfortable

I forgot I had a the hemp fleece pad on, it is like sitting on a pillow

Thank you so much for the exceptional service! The pads are perfect & very well made. I couldn't be happier! Shipping was fast, I got all of the information I needed for using & cleaning them and all of my questions were quickly answered. Thank you so much!!!


Just a few responses to give you an idea!

What do I offer in my new shop? Where can you find it?
In my new shop you will find a variety of reusable menstrual items: pantyliners, all in one pads, envelope style pads (where you can adjust the thickness based upon flow, and pull apart all sections to wash individually), cramp pillows you can heat up or keep in the freezer, and coming next week organic cramp massage oil!!

Aunt Flos Pads




Mention Vegan Etsy Team in notes to seller, wait for a revised invoice and receive 10% off your entire order!!!!

No comments: