Monday, November 1, 2010
The Great Vegan Etsy Giveaway: Happy World Vegan Day!
***This contest is offically CLOSED!! Thank you for all of your wonderful entries, and we'll be having another one soon!***
Every month or two, the Vegan Etsy Team hosts a give-away challenge that awards a prize pack of vegan samples from its team members. This month's contest is held in honor of World Vegan Day, and also kicks off our daily blogging for VeganMoFo! Since it's all about tha vegan, you'll see why this month's challenge is...
The True Meaning of Veganism
• Start: Now
• End: November 31st
• The Prize:
a Vegan Etsy Team sampler pack full of handmade goodies contributed by Vegan Etsy Team members
• In a comment on this blog post, tell us why you are vegan (or want to / are working to be), why you think it's important, and what you feel it means in your life and in the lives of those around you. We ask that you keep this positive - veganism always should be! There is of course no "right" answer here. Veganism is a personal journey in which we all share a common goal.
• Each person can respond 1 time for 1 entry into the drawing. (But blog followers get double entry!!)
• All contestants will be assigned a number. These numbers will be placed into a random generator at the end of the contest to determine the winner.
• Please note you must have contact information! We can't make you the winner if we can't get in touch with you. If you do not have any contact information in your user profile, please include an email in your comment where you can be contacted to inform you of your winnings.
• The lucky winner will be announced in the first week of December. Good luck!
This contest's prize grab bag is sponsored by a number of our fantastic team members, including the Vegan Etsy Team Shop, Uber Duper Creations, Starrlight Jewelery, Veganessa, Pinkbubble Designs, and more!