Friday, June 5, 2009

Black and Blue Smoothie

blackandblue


Mmmm, there are few things more satisfying than a nice cold smoothie on a hot and muggy day. This recipe was originally posted on the food blog that I have with my husband, Vegan Caliente, but I thought it would be fun to share it here too!

Black and Blue Smoothie



Ingredients:

•1/2 cup frozen blackberries, rinsed
•1/2 cup frozen blueberries, rinsed
•1 cup soymilk (I use Silk Vanilla Light)
•1/2 cup soy yogurt (I use Whole Soy and Company because it’s good and doesn’t try to kill me with traces of dairy like some soy yogurts do)
Instructions:

1.Put everything in a blender and blend until smooth.
2.Be a fancy pants and serve it in a wine glass.


-Kala (Vegancraftastic)

3 comments:

Embee Breedlove said...

Oooh, looks divine - what an amazing color! You can always count on blueberries for that. :D

Unknown said...

mmmmmmmmm, looks delicious and nutricious. The colour is amazing.

Unknown said...

It's beautiful! I agree, Whole Soy & co is the best... and yummiest too!